Designed for outdoor use, Pas Reform’s process water chiller recirculates water to provide economical cooling for incubators and climate control equipment (where provided).
The control panel is completely integrated into the steel frame and complies with Dutch Standards. The control panel is delivered complete, to include the following items:
3-Phase power supply section, consisting of:
- Main switch
- Fuse group for compressor and condenser fan motors
- Part-winding starter for compressor
- Contactors and overloads for compressor and condenser fans.
All necessary control and safety equipment, including:
- Multi-stage capacity reduction
- High and low pressure cut-outs
- Oil pressure failure switch
- Low limit thermostat
- Commander thermostat
- Alarm with auxiliary contact for external double alarm
- Short cycling relay
- With multistage capacity reduction and crankcase heating
- Provided with stop valves on discharge and suction side
- No-load starting device
- Thermistor protection in motor windings.
- Coil is made of copper tubing with aluminium fins.
- Condenser is placed on top of the water chiller.
- For low noise level requirement fan motors of 740 and 470 rpm are available (optional).
Liquid heat exchanger
- Consists of one or two refrigerant circuits (see table below).
- Outside of the heat exchanger is insulated.
- Liquid inlets and outlets are provided with flanges or water stop valves with internal thread.
All units are provided with:
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Liquid solenoid valve
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Liquid filter/drier
- Waterflow control
- Charging valve
P.O. Box 2
7038 ZG Zeddam