Pas Reform’s distinctive red stand (H103, Stand no. G032) has become a well-known international meeting place for industry professionals at VIV events – and this year, provides a showcase of future-focused new product innovations, including:
- SmartCount™, Pas Reform’s newest development for the high capacity counting, vaccination and analysis of day old chicks.
- SmartHatchPro™ hatcher with 5-blade Vortex™ system and anodized aluminium panels;
- SmartTray™ 126, 150 and 162 setter trays with Microban® anti-microbial technology;
- Watter® sustainable hatchery disinfection system;
- A new HVAC web server for fully remote, web-based hatchery climate control and monitoring;
- iPad technology for remote hatchery management;
- a new online Webshop, for ordering genuine Pas Reform spare parts;
- SmartTransfer™ for simultaneously transferring multiple setter trays.
“Visitors to the company’s stand have been extremely positive and enthusiastic”, says CEO Bart Aangenendt: “the first day of VIV Asia has been a great success for us. The show has delivered excellent visitor attendance from across the continent, and with such positive feedback for our latest innovations, it is already clear that VIV Asia is a success both in terms of new contacts and in delivering genuine opportunities for further business development.”
Pas Reform Academy’s director of R&D Dr Marleen Boerjan is also attending this year’s event, to speak at two events during the VIV Asia conference programme.
On March 12, at the ‘Incubation 2013’ conference, Dr Boerjan presented her lecture Improving hatchability and chick quality; the power of data to unlock performance. On March 13, she contributed to the ‘World Poultry Science Outlook – Incubation and poultry health’ programme, with a lecture on Egg quality, Circadian Incubation and chick performance.