With specially shaped support points for the eggs, the open construction of SmartTray™ is proven to prevent the occurrence of ‘dead spots’ during incubation. This allows air to circulate freely and uniformly, creating optimal conditions for each individual embryo – and promotes ducklings of the highest quality.
Ergonomically designed and lightweight for comfortable handling, SmartTray™ offers maximum protection for the eggs and incorporates lifetime Microban® antibacterial technology, reducing the risk of bacterial infection by 99.9%. Equally suitable for farm traying, the HACCP compliant setter tray is constructed of smooth, highly durable, impact-resistant polystyrene and is resistant to strong disinfectants.
Other features include:
- Stable, self-centring egg positioning to prevent eggs from sticking and breaking.
- Suitable for the highly automated hatchery: will withstand temperature changes and weight load for the lifetime of the tray.
- Safe, secure stacking: Blind find bottom design means SmartTray™ is easily and securely locked into position for fast, stable stacking.
- Completely smooth finish prevents the accumulation of dirt.
- UV stabilized to prevent material deterioration.
For detailed information and SmartTray™ technical specifications, please click here.