Pas Reform respects your data privacy
Pas Reform bv
Telephone: +31 (0) 314 659 111
Bovendorpsstraat 11, 7038 CH, Zeddam, The Netherlands
Pas Reform objectives
Pas Reform collects and processes (your) data for the following objectives:
- To analyze traffic and improve website performance
- To improve your browsing experience
- To keep you informed about Company activities, product developments and incubation knowledge articles through direct email.
What information do we collect about you?
|Analytics Anonymized data for analysis and website improvement purposes. We do not save your IP address.
|E-mail address, Full name, Job Title, Company name, Region, Time zone, Country, Subscribe time and date, Subscribe IP address, Confirmation (consent) time and date, Confirmation (consent) IP Address, E-mail opens, E-mail clicks
*We continue to store data related to your opt-out, to ensure we not accidentally invite you again. For example, when you buy with us and we want to invite you (again) to receive our newsletter.
We use information we collect for the following purposes:
- To personalize contact opportunities and information on the website
- To help troubleshoot causes for immediate problems with the website
- To perform analysis for improvement of the overall website performance and usability
- To keep in touch about new developments using direct e-mail.
Direct e-mail, further explained:
- Send you news (press releases) regarding Pas Reform corporate developments and new projects.
- Send you information about new product and service developments, launches, upgrade options and promotions.
- Send you information about the latest incubation related knowledge publications and specialist blogs.
- Send you invitations to interesting events such as trade shows, seminars and training.
When you subscribe (opt-in) to our direct e-mail newsletter, you provide us with information about yourself. You will always be given the option to let us know that you do not want that information to be used. We will only use that information for the purpose of direct marketing in accordance with your preferences (or where we are otherwise permitted to do so by law).
Cookie (Computing): “A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server.” Oxford English Dictionary.
We only use performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. Pas Reform uses:
- Google Analytics cookies
Google Web Analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited. Click to opt out of Google Web Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- YouTube Embedded videos
Manage or disable cookies?
If you wish to manage or disable cookies for your browser, we refer you to one of the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
Do we share your data?
Yes. Pas Reform shares data, but not for remarketing or advertisement purposes. We share data with 3rd party suppliers in accordance with the Pas Reform Objectives, as mentioned above. These suppliers are Google Analytics, Mailchimp and YouTube. We will never sell your information, or share further data, unless exceptional circumstances mean that we are legally obliged to do so.
We ask for your location on our contact page, only to show your location on the map in relation to all Pas Reform sites and representatives. We only do this if you click ‘allow’ on the contact page. We do not store your location on our servers.
Inspection, rectification and ‘right to be forgotten’.
You may request to see your data at all times through firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to ask Pas Reform to change or delete any of your personal data.
If you no longer wish to receive any communications from Pas Reform, we recommend you first unsubscribe – using the ‘unsubscribe’ button beneath every direct e-mail you receive from us. Or follow this link: https://pasreform.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=85471281f1fae3f8af075a233&id=6ee0c14c8c If you wish to be removed from all Pas Reform systems, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on 4 October 2021, 09:04 AM.